Thursday, January 29, 2015

I'll Always Wait For You


        I can loose all possessions,
        I can loose the house,
        I can loose my friends,
and be as worthless as a mouse.
But all that wouldn't matter for all I want is you,
and that's why you should know I'll always wait for you.
        I can have another,
        I can have myself,
        I can have a separate life,
or have sex with someone else.
but all that wouldn't matter for all I want is you,
and that's why you should know I'll always wait for you.
        I can only be a friend,
        I can only be a wife,
        I can only be a mother,
and that's perfectly alright.
because THAT is all that matters for all I want is you,
and that's why you should know I'll always wait for you.


 **Dedicated to my husband during his deployment**


No comments:

Post a Comment